In the meantime, here at last is my response to bookwormom's meme poke.
10 Weird Things About Me:
- I've had my tonsils out twice.
- I pour wine with my left hand and milk with my right hand.
- I once re-created a black and gold Elizabethan dress, complete with hooped farthingale, for $50 in materials. Spray paint and glitter glue may have been involved.
- When I was 20 I left college and moved to London with $1000, no job, and no place to live. I survived.
- I have read Aristotle, Plato and Sophocles in English and Greek. Aristotle makes more sense in Greek.
- I took a life-size cardboard cutout of Elvis with me to British Columbia to visit a friend, photographing him with innocent bystanders at every opportunity.
- My movie star crush of the moment is Eric Bana. You would be shocked--shocked!--at how many times I've watched "The Hulk."
- My ultimate post-breakup girl-power comfort book is Robin McKinley's The Blue Sword.
- I eat my dinners according to what gets cold first. [This had to be pointed out to me by a friend, as I do it unconsciously.]
- I LOATHE the Build-A-Bear Workshop with a passion that defies all reason.